We’ve been sorry to hear that some of our lovely readers have been struck down with the dreaded winter lurgy of late. What a drag! We really do hope you are on the mend very soon.
With that in mind, we thought we would share you some of our favourite bits and pieces that help us feel better during cold and flu season.
- EcoWheat organic wheat bag – The perfect way to ease the aches and pains that go hand in hand with the flu, and also makes a divine foot warmer! We love EcoWheat organic wheat bags, produced in Queensland from organic wheat and organic cotton. They also have a very, very cute kids range – which would be perfect for any of your little lovelies.
- Lucas Paw Paw Ointment – One of the best skin care products. Ever. This little unassuming red tube is a miracle worker on sore noses and lips caused by colds and flu. We think you all know how bad your nose can look and feel after all that blowing. Sandpaper anyone? Lucas Paw Paw Ointment will work wonders – no fancy website or slick packaging, just results!
- Body Shop Eye Mask Aqua Blue – A bad cold can leave your eyes feeling sore, puffy and with enough bags for a European getaway. Eeek! When this happens the lovely co. likes to pop on a soothing eye mask. The Body Shop makes a great one that can be used hot or cold, depending on how the mood takes you.
- Aloe Vera Tissues – The last thing you want to do when you’re blowing your nose 50 times a day is to scrimp on tissues. Stock up on silky soft Aloe Vera tissues. Your nose will thank you.
- Dig out your old Sex and the City DVDs – Well this one is just optional…but a few back to back episodes of Carrie and co always makes us feel better..and if we feel better then maybe we look better too? Pure escapism. We love it.
Have a lovely day and stay well. x.