Notice anything different when you left the house this morning? Perhaps a touch of spring in the air? We’ve finally kicked winter’s sorry backside to the kerb lovelies. Goodbye coats and scarves…see you next year!
There’s a lot to look forward to in the second half of the year as the weather warms up. We thought we’d give ourselves (and you, of course) something to look forward to and list our top ten must-dos for spring/summer.
- Bare legs – No more tights or jeans! Of course this means digging out the fake tan, but we really don’t mind.
- Salads – Sure, we eat them all year round but who really enjoys eating a salad during winter. Not us. Bring on the summer salads!
- The beach – It’s really going to feel good getting the sand between our toes again and smelling the salty air.
- BBQs – It will be so nice to do some outdoor entertaining in the coming months.
- Coastal weekends away – Hitting the road with Mr Lovely and little Josie dog is going to be fun.
- Christmas party season – We know it’s a crazy time, but we love it all the same. Plus, we get to frock up.
- Daylight saving – Can’t wait for it to still be light at 8pm.
- Crave Sydney Food Festival – This year’s program is fantastic. Which events will you be getting along to?
- 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty – Hoping we will pick up some tips for achieving a dewy summer glow.
- Pedicures on show – Time to get out the bright nail polish and the foot file lovelies. Summer means toes on show!
What are you looking forward to this spring?
Have a lovely day. x.